Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Testimony of Ptra teresita tan

A TESTIMONY OF A STUDENT OF AGSOM( Under Sinag-Aral sponsorship)I am a Pastor of a Church in Taiwan – THE CHOSEN ONES AG. I know that I need more training and equipping as a servant of God using particular in a Bible school. I was praying then that God would lead me where I have to study.In April, 2008, I came back to the Philippines and was able to attend the STDC Women’s Ministry convention. There I met Ptra. Luth Sanoy and the WM Leader’s of Faith In Christ Assembly of God Church in one of our fellowship, I shared my desire to them to enter Bible School probably in the Philippines. Ptra. Luth mentioned that they have a Bible School in their church – AGSOM Bulacan Extension. Something struck my heart that this might be the bible school.
We have visited the place with my Mother-in –law and there we met Pastor Joel Sanoy and again his wife Ptra. Luth and inquired the possibility of enrolling in the school. At first Ptr. Joel discourage me due to distance from manila where I will stay. The Lord spoke to me that this was the Bible School where I will study. When I told that to Ptr. Joel he readily told me to prepare for June 16, 2008 the enrollment of the school.I returned back to Taiwan, then came back to Philippines and enrolled at AGSOM Bulacan in June 16, 2008. I have rented a small apartment owned by a Christian with a minimal rental.The first day in school, I felt tense and pressured but these feeling all gone as the classes went on the teachings and knowledge I have received from the school cannot be compensated with material things. The equipping and training imparted to us by our teachers for sure will benefit my church in Taiwan. I was even elected as Study Body Organization secretary.The third trimester is almost finished meaning I have to leave the school because my plan was to study only for one year then continues it through ICI Correspondence School. I will just leave everything to God’s direction.But one thing before I will leave, I believe that a church will be planted at Barangay Assumption, City of San Jose del Monte, Bulacan wherein I became a part of the school mission and evangelism project. It became a burden to me those families we have met in our house to house outreach very particular the cama and families.
This coming February 22, 2008 we will start the WORSHIP and BIBLE STUDY in the place.My personal thanks to my teachers Ptr. Joel Sanoy, Ptr. Edwin And one, Ptra. Mila Garcia, Ptr. Dong Dotosme, Ptra. Ephraline Sanoy and to m y friends Ptra. Luth, Sis. Ruthie,Ptra. Jo, Sis. Belinda and others, to my co-officers at SBO Ptr. Mark, Ptr. Dindo, Sis. Belinda, Sis. Judy, Ptra. Ding. I will miss you all. But my prayers will always be with you . “The peace of God which passeth all understanding shall keep our hearts and minds through our Lord Jesus Christ. “ Phil. 4:7PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

From: Ptra. Teresita Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment