Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Testimony of Pastora Melanie N. Ramirez



Shalom...God is Great!!!I am Ptra. Melanie N. Ramirez, one of Assemblies of God Pastors in Vineyard Christian Fellowship in Palmera, CSJDM, Bulacan, Philippines. And been assigned last June 2008 to be a resident Pastor of VCF daughter church in Sapang Lamig, Towerville, CSJDM. At the same time as Director of Christian Education Dept. I am in charge to facilitate leadership training within VCF.

It was a great blessings from God through the Lord Jesus Christ as He provided everything that I need to finish my studies. I graduated my Pastoral Leadership last 2005 in AGSOM (Assemblies of God School of MInistry), Bulacan Ext. through a scholarship extended by Sinagaral Foundation. This education helped me personally with my spiritual walk and it also opened opportunities for ministry. I was then involved in the Christian Education in my home church VCF and in STDC (Southern Tagalog District Council of Assemblies of God).

Last 2007 another door of blessing was received as I passed the admission for the Masteral Degree in Intercultural Studies at Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Off Campus-Manila. I finished the course last March 2009 and was so privilege to be in Bandung, Indonesia last February to do a one month internship mission with the Sunda village. This was made possible upon compliance of the amount required from MAICS graduating class in which Sinagaral heartily shared their financial blessings to this need.Far from my dreams on the 29th of March, the day after my graduation I take my journey to Malaysia for a one month mission trip under Global Partners Mission. My heart was touched by the goodness of God as my mission host allowed me to be in Melaka to be with my sinagaral sponsors.

This meetings also opened another blessing for my daughter Maja Grace who is currently enrolled in AGSOM. I thanked and praised God for the blessings that was shared by Ptr. James Krishnan, Senior Pastor of my Sinagaral sponsors in Malaysia.I believed that it was God's way for me to be in Indonesia and Malaysia to serve His purpose. As God said in His words:"And we know that god causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them" (Ro. 8:28 NLT). Praised God for everything...May He continue to touch people's heart for Sinagaral compassions in supporting AGSOM students. They may be empowered to be a part for the expansion of God's Kingdom here on earth.I also thanked God for the life of Bro. Bob and Sis Flora Ignacio who served as an instruments for the birth of Sinagaral Foundation.


Blessings in Christ,

Ptra. Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment