Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Testimony of Pastor Napoleon Pacheco




PASTOR NAP


Pastor Spirit of Philadelphia Church




First and foremost, I would like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ, for making me part of Assemblies of God School of Ministry as Sinag-Aral Foundation Student. He used his own people to be instruments to bless others like me. I am Pastor Napoleon L. Pacheco, 42 years old, residing in Barangay Assumption, City of San Jose Delmonte, Bulacan, Philippines. I have been a pastor of a small Church for 8 years now, previously I was a pastor of another fellowship for 20 years which was Anit-Bible school.By the grace of God, I met Rev. Joel G. Sanoy in one of our Pastoral gathering and evangelistic meeting with our Town Mayor Eduardo Roquero. Rev Joel gave the exhortation and after that He shared that there is a Bible school open for those who would like to have a Pastoral Ministry education.My heart was stirred, I approach Him for my willingness to join in the school. But there was a problem. I am the only breadwinner in my family, and I got 9 children whom are all studying. Pastor erased all my worries and told me that I will be apart as Sinag-Aral Foundation Student.I enrolled since June 2006 and this year a candidate for graduation in AGSOM, there is a big difference in my ministry after studying, acquiring the right Godly principles, administration and Biblical guideline as worker in His Kingdom. Through these, our small churched grew and we’ve just planted up 3 more daughter Churches. As the flagship of AGSOM “ Learn and Apply” – To God be the Glory!This opportunity is truly God sent, a blessing for my family and our brethren. Again I thank the Lord Jesus for Pastor Joel and Sinag-aral Foundation sponsors.



THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment