Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Light and Fire



This is two of the Photo that the Spirit inside me ask me to take when we were worshiping on stage. On this Sunday, the whole church experienced something that we never experienced before... we worship in the Spirit, flags waiving, people dancing with the Glory of the Lord.

The Holy Spirit just went and control us in to celebration and let us into worship the whole service. I was able to sing a new song which I never even knew.

The flag being raised shaped like a dove on fire. Some say's its like a flaming tongue..
And the Bright shinning light that signifies the Glory of God.
Skeptics have their interpretation but one thing that they cannot take away that we felt the Spirit and He is ALIVE FOREVER!

Jn 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment